- Worked from 8 a.m.-5:45 p.m.
- Steven & Auntie MaryAnn visited me for lunch 🙂
- Did EVERYTHING. 5 p.m. rolled around quick.
- Got my 33% discount activated. ASIJFOIJWEOIFJWEIOFJ =D
- Cece, the Department Manager (DM) had a cutie notepad and pen for me to put on my desk! Can’t wait to personalize it a bit. I was afraid I wouldn’t have a need for Office Depot or Target anymore…hah! Pens, post-its and more, here I come!
- Learning about newborn, preemie, little girl, little boy, big girl, big boy sizes and brands. WOW -_-
- We have the softest baby blankets in the WORLD. I’m gonna buy one for me. Retails at $99.
- Note to all my friends: you might want to start making babies because I am so excited to shop for babies. I’m gonna spoil Little Torres!!!
- Tomorrow, instead of coming in at 8 a.m., I gotta go in at 6:30 a.m. (with no OT…the life of working on salary).
Ready for Day 2.
Big Girl Decision #2: Take after my dear friend Kathlyn Wolpin and buy a ledger from Office Depot. Going to document every single purchase from today onward. We’ll see how this goes…
Big Girl Tay 🙂